SSC MTS TIRE-ll RESULT 2020: CHECK HERE
In this article, we will discuss the information related to SSC Mts 2020 tire-ll result.
There is good news for all the candidates, as the Commission has started its work.
For many days, the SSC department was not working due to a complete lockdown in India. so it was not possible to check copies of the tire-ll exam
but recently the govt has announced the unlock 1st from 1st June.
And now the SSC (staff selection commission) has started the work so
the SSC MTS tire-ll result will be declared soon.
you can check MTS tire-ll result here:..click here
result check steps–
- firstly you visit the site
- log in with your registration no. and password
- click on the result tab
- a page will open, contains various types of tabes
- Click on the MTS tab
- The SSC MTS result pdf, containing the list of selected candidates will be opened
- then type your roll no. If you have qualified, your name will be highlighted.
There is a possibility that the SSC its result will be declared in the first week of June month.
We all know that the SSC released a notice in which mentioned the MTS tire-ll result date on 30-04-2020.
But the arising situation due to coronavirus in the country, the result is not declared on time.
SSC MTS exam table
|01||name of exam||multi tasking staff|
|02||conducting by||staff selection commission|
|03||exam type||1.CBT-l (computer-based exam)|
2. descriptive exam
|05||tire-l exam||2nd-22th august|
|06||tire-ll exam||24th November|
|07||posting location||anywhere in India|
|08||tire-l result||5th November|
|09||tire-ll result||to be notified|
|10||the result type||region wise|
SSC MTS FINAL RESULT: (merit list) :
SSC MTS final result will depend on these things–
1.the score of Tire-l exam (computer-based test)
2.performance in Tire-ll exam (descriptive test)
(however, the descriptive exam is a qualifying exam, means you need only qualify this exam.)
candidates have required minimum qualifying marks in Tire-ll paper for appearing in the next stage of the selection process.
SSC (staff selection commission) examine all these things and the merit list releases.
When the merit list is released, then candidates who qualified Tire-l and Tire-ll exam will be called for document verification.
DV(documents verification) :
the SSC verifies all the candidates before the posting .listed candidates in the merit list will verify the documents.
All these original documents and also a photocopy of these documents must require. after
candidates must have these documents during the DV :
- two passport size color photo
- one original photo id (Aadhar card/voter id /passport /pan card or any other id issued by govt.)
- matriculation certificate /secondary edu. certificate
- caste certificate (if you belongs to reserved category)
- disability certificate (if applicable )
- ex-serviceman certificate (if applicable )
- NOC, in case of govt employ
other documents as specified by the Commission to the candidates.
SSC MTS QUALIFICATION:
latest: 10% EWS category reservation will be applicable in the SSC MTS exam.
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st of January 1962, to permanently settle in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries Kenya, Uganda, the united republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
- provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b),(c),(d)and(e) above shall a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the government.
2.age limit :
the age limit for the posts as per the requirement rules of various user departments are :
- 18-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019(candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
age relaxation :
|03||PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|04||PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|05||PwD (UNRESERVED)||10 years|
|06||EX-SERVICE MAN||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date of receipt of online application|
SSC MTS Exam Syllabus
total time -60 minutes (90 minutes which has a disability)
|subjects||no. of question|
ENGLISH:– candidates understanding of the basics of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms antonyms and its correct guesses, etc and writing ability would be tested.
GENERAL INTELLIGENCE:– it would question of non-verbal type. the test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number, series, non-verbal series etc. the test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions.
NUMERICAL APTITUDE:– this paper will include questions on problems relating to number systems, computation of all whole numbers, decimals and fractions and relationship between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage ratio, and proportion, average, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of tables and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and time, time and work, etc.
GENERAL AWARENESS:-questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the4 environment around him and its application to society. questio0ns will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. the test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, geography, economic scene general polity including Indian constitution, and scientific research, etc. these questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
The paper will be set in Hindi, English, and in other languages mentioned in the 8th schedule of the constitution as given in annexure-14, to test basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post.
so guys here is the complete information about the ssc mts requirment .
tell me which one part of this article you found best for you.
now get all information releted ssc mts and
Share this article to your friends and social media groups who are preparing for this exam using our hashtags